Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Up ahead

It's mid-week :)

The groupwork tonight, intake interview, discipline committee meeting and orientation for new staff plus the recordings to be done. That's going to be a busy but fruitful day ... Tmr yet another round, training at MCYS in the morning and the audition for the talent show at night. Friday will be my relaxing day.

Am wearing my $8 dress which I bought online and all my colleagues says its nice and fits very well. Well, cheap can be pretty too :)

I am looking forward to the Taiwan trip, the lasik surgery and Cameron highlands trip :))

Today I want to remember that the reason for me working hard is not for that excellent grade which gives me that additional bonus and promotion but rather, the passion which led me here in the first place.

God, pls break my heart for what breaks yours. I dun wanna lose focus.

No comments: