Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Amazed

This morning, I give thanks to God for the blessings He has given me though underserving I definitely am. Sometimes, I get so caught up with all the activities as well as resting and slacking that I fail to settle my heart to ponder about things and reflect on my life. Yet, I am ever so amazed that He is always in control :) A song came to me which is one of my all-time favourite AMAZED:

You dance over me
While I am unaware
You sing all around
But I never hear the sound

Yes God, many times I am either in slumber or deaf even when you are watching over me. The martha in me getting so caught up with the many things when only one thing is needed. Have I forgotten that I wanted to build a deeper foundation with you and that I want to draw closer to you? Perhaps its time to clear the clutter and allow space in me for you to work in me.

Father, I thank you for the unexpected bonus in April
Father, I thank you for the brothers and sisters in the new CG
Father, I thank you for new friends we make during the badminton session
Father, I thank you for the friends who may be coming for the movie night
Father, I thank you for keeping me sane and reminded of my purpose at work despite the chaos
Father, I thank you for speaking to me at every service
Father, I thank you for people in the CG who shared openly about their family problems and love life
Father, I thank you for being able to handle my emotions better in conflicts
Father, I thank you that I am never in lack and that you will always provide eventually

No comments: