Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 months :)

Today is our 10 months anniversary ...Zhiyong, case u dun remember what I shared to u, I thank God how He brought us through till now, how we are both moulded and changed to where we are now. I am grateful for the many times we both choose to stay n resolve the issue despite the hurts n the times we showed grace to each other n the times we put each other above ourselves, the times we confess our sins to each other n ask for forgiveness, the times we showed understanding to each other, the times we simply enjoyed each others' company, the times we encourage n comfort each other, the times we had lotsa fun together, the times we prayed for each other n the relationship, the times we come out of our comfort zone...

I thank God for letting me experience the joy of being in a secure relationship, that by His grace, we did not give each other up even after the cooling off periods. Thanks for the flower n the eye drops n more importantly, the heart behind Wat motivated the action. I will support u in watever decision u make :)

Love u :)

No comments: