Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A sad note

The day began on a sad note.

Another person leaving the team and this is the only person in the workplace whom I feel most comfortable with and now she's going. I know I should be happy for her that she is pursuing God's calling for her and deep down, I can't stop the sinking feeling from setting in. I am in great denial (numbing my emotions). No wonder I have been feeling real emotional recently, like as though God is preparing me for what is to come. The dream I had on Sunday that Ling was moving to a new place. It's scary, reminded me of that time when my dad passed away, I had a sad dream the nite before as well. All these thoughts of losses are like filling my mind.

Another shocking news which came in a conversation. It solved the puzzle in my head rite at the start when she first joined.

In a way, everything is slowly making sense but while ignorance leaves me and knowledges sets in, the pain comes along with it as well. It's draining my energy bit by bit.

No comments: