Freshness

Freshness

Monday, February 7, 2011

Segregation

Segregation sometimes takes place so subtly that before you know it, it is happening to you. I guess life is as such...there always comes a point when you are either in one group or the other. There is no in-between or so it seems, though I am often an optimist in such matters. Believing in teletubbies land.

Till it leaves me face with the harsh reality...then, I am awoken from the dream.

Suddenly. Like a wave.

I tell myself ...

Perhaps this is just a seasonal thing

Perhaps it is part and parcel of life

Perhaps I have been naive all along

It's ok, Jiayan. Keep going.
God will make everything right in His timing.
He loves us too much not to.

In order to overcome your fear, you have to first learn to be comfortable with it.

No comments: