Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

I feel kinda slack this CNY...jus watching TV, reading, sleeping and eating. I have almost finished the book on boundaries in dating and it gave me quite a number of insights into myself. Watched a show call 'Perfect lover' about a dog who became a human and falls in love with her owner. It reminded me of the importance of having a strong friendship in a romantic relationship. A love that is heartwarming even without sex but just purely enjoying each other's presence. As the actress said, "someone you will miss when u dun see him, u feel comfortable when u are w him and u feel warm just hugging him".

"see if that person is a person that you would like spending time with if there were no romance at all" (Boundaries in dating)

That's a tough one to answer because I experience both in the relationship, instead of one without the other and vice versa. But I think it's definitely a yes as I recall times when we spent time together without me having any thoughts abt romance at all and yes, I did enjoy spending time together :) However, I do wished that it had been a longer period and more opportunities of knowing each other at that level. Now, it's impossible to go back to then already.

We took a family potrait :)

I am amazed that we (my sis and cousin) are gg to KL tmr. It was a nice surprise for me as I can go and visit ZY and his family for the first time. I like to believe that it is God's plan in this as it certainly never came to my mind before of such a possibility. haha, i was still feeling emotional cos i thot i was not gg to see him for a while. God is good, He provided an opportunity in a way i did not expect :)

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.

Looking back, seems like it has been God's plan all along. How we came to be in the same group ... leading to us having shared experiences and opportunities to build our friendship thr a natural setting, serving together. It gives me faith when I feel God's hand is in this. For me, I will just follow.


No comments: