Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little things which means a lot

I am skipping lunch today, in an attempt to look slimmer for the weddings to come :) My colleagues were like, "Come on la...do you need to?" Well... yes, I do haha. Gonna get my dress tmr and my hair permed next week, ALL for the sake of the weddings. yup, all the trouble for that. It's prob a girl's thing. I can almost imagine the anxiety going through all the brides-to-be, they must be like.....super stressed, making sure everything is perfect on their big day. At times like this, it must feel good to be a guy cos they have at most 2 outfits. Mayb I am being biased but that's how I really feel :)

Thinking about the couples around me...each have their own kind of sweetness, in different ways. Looking at their pictures, the things that they did for each other, their shared experiences, the happy and dreamy look they have when they share about each other. It's like no one is better than the other. It's just sweet in their own special ways.

Thank God that I managed to find an affordable restaurant which the food looks good and the ambience nice for the hen's night. Somehow, I knew God will provide cos he will want the best for Meiyan. Next up is the wedding corsages.

Many things to prepare and do.

For now, I pray for joy as I do every of these little things which means a lot.

No comments: