Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need you more



Never want to go back to my old life ...

Life is full of dilemmas...you want to fit nicely into those pretty clothes yet u wanna enjoy every bit of that sumptuous meal. Well, I can't have the whole cake and eat it, can I? :P

I gave Ling the earrings, she say that it's nice and she likes it. Also intro to them the shop I went to, they all love it :) I feel happy to be able to share my joy and my discovery.

I love the time with June cos she is someone who knows me well and give really good comments. A genuine friend. She is a friend who makes me laugh just by being herself. Someone I enjoy eating my food with. I left my phone at the resturant yest and we had to go all the way back to get it. There was absolutely zero complaints from her and I can see that she was sincerely concerned about my phone. Along the way, she even try to lighten the situation. All this despite two long days at work with numerous meetings and that she has not prepared for her meeting the next morning.

She makes a great friend, a good wife, fantastic mother and companion.

No comments: