Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Handle self with mind and others with heart

There are many tough decisions to be made in my line of work and sometimes, an emotional decision will lend me in hot soup later on. I realise how this is a fact of life. While it was a calculated decision, I still can't help feeling upset over the repercussions which takes place later on. However, given the choice to turn back time, I think I would have done the same thing all over again. One was lending money to someone who only managed to return to me much later than the promised time and giving me a long sob story which honestly I am not sure how much of it is true. Another is someone whom I chose to buy uniform for, out of a goodwill and yet still have not gotten back all my money. And now a child whom I wanted her not to be disaapointed and now, I am getting the brunt of it. Well, I think to myself whether I am being unwise in my decisions but still.... it's so inhumane to ignore the cry for help. At the heart, I still follow my heart.

Remember what God spoke to me some time back,

That I need to learn to :

Handle myself with my head
Handle others with my heart

I am still leanring...

No comments: