Freshness

Freshness

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lifting up my hands and heart to you



That which causes tears to flow must be that which touches the heart. It's both a strange phenomenon yet amazing experience. I believe there is a yearning deep within in each of us to want to be part of something significant and at the end of the search, we realised once again that it can only come from God, our creator who determines our destiny. The God of love who fills our emptiness and satisfies our every longing and meets our needs even when we do not ask for it.

I love to know the wedding verses which others have chosen. It tells me the theme of their love journey :) Meiyan's was Psalm 23:6 and Daisy's Ecc 3:11. It's a wonderful thing to know how God has been with them throughout in their journey of knowing, understanding and loving each other, guiding them through and through. When my turn comes, I only pray for one thing which is God's hand to be clearly in the relationship.

All things are uncertain but only He is not. He is and will be the same forever :) My God :)

I am ready, use me!

No comments: