Freshness

Freshness

Friday, February 25, 2011

Give thanks :D

It's a beautiful day to thank God for !!!

Last night my brother and I were being locked up inside the room and we were desperately trying to open the door. My brother said the only way was to knock down the knob which will cause a lot of noise and it was already 12AM. So there we were trying to think of ways to open the door. I try some really really silly ways such as tying a knot to the door knob and pull hard with my body weight, poking at the hole of the knob etc and my brother just said flatly to me, "Stop doing all these stupid things" Each time I tried, he would say that my efforts are futile. At one point, we both just gave up and thought about climbing over to my sister's room but after Zhiyong asked me to pray, I kept praying for the situation to change. As my brother lied on the bed after many failed attempts, I went over to keep trying again with my silly methods. Then an SMS came from my HP and my brother asked whether its my msg and the next moment, the door opened. It was a divine moment or rather, feels like it. I was in shock and I kept saying, "I kept praying and praying." God is good, all the time :) And yes, He will always provide a way out :)

I thank God for the three day course next week and for 16th March that my boss allowed us to go to Sentosa during office hours as well as allowing all of us to go for social workers' day and also the many exciting ideas for Daisy's hen's night and the tickets we bought to KL and the good and deep talk with Shu and the tiramisu making session tonight with close friends and tmr with Trac and June and the many many many things which keep my spirits high :)

No comments: