Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Looking forward

One month over, 11 more months to go.

It has been a frutiful month of catching up with old friends (people I have not met for the longest time like my sec sch best frens, NPCC frens!), time with my best friends recalling our memories, started my driving lessons, meeting with boyfriend (first time to my house, universal studios, Sentosa and meeting with his colleagues), sowing on friends (steamboat, badminton) and people who has been mentors in my life (Daisy, Meling, Junting). Though not much time for myself, I had felt energized and alive.

I look forward to more to come in the coming months.

Looking ahead, there is Meiyan's wedding, Daisy's wedding, Jingna's wedding, Huiwen's baby shower, Tracy's bday in the upcoming two months. Weekends taken up for hen's night, discussion, weddings. It will be a time of preparation and sharing in their joy. Also, the changes which are taking place in CG, the restructuring which is going to take place very soon. Preparing to move ahead as a team in the different directions which God calls us. This sure is eventful. To say the least.

Just booked my driving test on 4th April. I hope I can pass once and for all :) After that will be planning for family day in May. June another busy month, going to STM, church camp, KL with ZY, staff day.

For now, the first half of the year seems pretty packed and planned out already.

No comments: