Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ready, get set. Go!

It's raining again.. :(

Today am going for the home visit and after that, she can go home this Sunday. Yesterday when I see the taxi parked there, there was a quiet happiness within. Though feeling tired, I was glad. They are finally reunited after 12 years. This is such a testimony. God surely has his purpose and his timing :) sometimes I do not know how to respond when they thank me for my help. It's like part of me want to say, "this is my job" yet it's not entirely so and it sounds so impersonal so I say, "I m glad to be able to help too, I m sure things will get better for u" I guess it doesn't really matter to them Wat I say, it's jus them wanting to express thanks deep down from their hearts.

I know to them, words does not matter as much as actions. Afterall, experience had taught them that many times, it is easy for someone to promise the whole world but their actions never match up with it. What's new .. The heart is willing but the flesh is weak. Didn't the bible make it clear. That's why I always tell them that I will try my best and I really do cos it will be irresponsible to take lightly something which means everything to somebody.

I never want to lose this part of me.

My first driving lesson today. Thank God for the opportunity to learn driving:) pray it will go well. Thr beginning to many beginnings.

Ready, get set. Go!

No comments: