Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our 7th months :)

Dearrrrest Zhiyong,

Happy 7 months anniversary :)

I came across this ecard which I think is super cute cos sometimes kids say the darnest things but yet it is very true as well... yesterday I was thinking about what I love about Zhiyong then I realised that there are many different parts of you that I love which comes at different times and gives me different feelings :)
#1 I love Zhiyong who plays the guitar and teaches me how to play
#2 I love Zhiyong who pretends it's painful when I hit him
#3 I love Zhiyong who wakes up early to watch the sunrise with me
#4 I love Zhiyong who gives me his attention when we are out together
#5 I love Zhiyong who cheers me up when I am stressed or down
#6 I love Zhiyong who wants to know my family members
#7 I love Zhiyong who calls me when I am upset and listens to me as I cry and share
#8 I love Zhiyong who says sorry to me after I told him that he has hurt me
#9 I love Zhiyong who wants to spend everyday with me
#10 I love Zhiyong who tells me he will not hold back and will give me his 100%
#11 I love Zhiyong who tells me he will be with me always
#12 I love Zhiyong who plans for our relationship
#13 I love Zhiyong who makes plans to save up for marriage
#14 I love Zhiyong with his uncombed hair and sleepy look when he wakes up
#15 I love Zhiyong who holds my hand and place it at his chest
#16 I love Zhiyong whom I can lie on him when I feel tired or sleepy
#17 I love Zhiyong who makes an effort to be honest with me about everything (I hope so :P)
#18 I love Zhiyong who brings me to nice places to eat
#19 I love Zhiyong who is shy to hold the flower that he bought for me
#20 I love Zhiyong who tells me that he likes me very much & I can see that he means it
#21 I love Zhiyong who sometimes looks at me in a very endearing way
#22 I love Zhiyong who lends me his jacket when I feel cold
#23 I love Zhiyong who offers to carry my bag when I say it's heavy
#24 I love Zhiyong who always worry I do not have enough to eat
#25 I love Zhiyong who ask me whether I will injure my hand when he holds me too tight
#26 I love Zhiyong who tells me that my hair smells nice
#27 I love Zhiyong who ask me about my day cos it shows he was thinking of me
#28 I love Zhiyong who calls me his sweetheart and tells me he loves or misses me
#29 I love Zhiyong who priortises me and puts me before other things in his life
#30 I love Zhiyong who calls me and sing me a birthday song on

No comments: