Freshness

Freshness

Monday, December 6, 2010

Love in action

Yesterday I received an 爱心bag at the security guard post. It's twice in a row for last week. I thank God for Zhiyong and wei who came down to deliver it to me. The fruits, herbal jelly and all, it really brought warmth to my heart:) I was reminded in jc days, we will often do such sweet things to one another. I rem one of my first few cg, there was a Sis who shared that 2 other bro in the cg (one of them still around: weilong)travel all the way to her house to give her the pork floss bun from bread talk because she really likes it. That time I was really amazed and was thinking 'wow, they are so nice' :)

And now I m experiencing this for myself. Thanks:)

It's a tough period for me now but I will make it through. Thanks for putting your love into action :)

No comments: