Freshness

Freshness

Monday, December 6, 2010

An unexpected 'climax'

I am finally on mc today and thinking to myself , when will I ever learn? When will I ever learn not to let my stubbornness get into the way... I have been refusing to see the doctor for the past week, believing that drinking lotsa water, having lotsa rest and a strict diet will do wonders. Well.. Just because it happened a few times does not mean that it will again. Lesson learnt, like a slap on the face. Then the thought.. If I had gone earlier, I may be healed already. Another slap on the face and I am going to leave it as that. I have booked the tickets to Surabaya and yes it's confirmed. Initially I was checking non-stop on all the budget airlines and to my disappointment, I have to take a transit flight cos the direct flights back are all fully booked. Morever, the cost is not cheap but thank God I managed to get direct flights from silkair at around the same price and pretty good timings. Somehow I feel that this trip is God's plan cos he provided a way out of my inadequate knowledge and inexperience. I believe he will bless the process to be a smooth one. My pride has taken a dive and it's time to keep it there till I understand what true submission is.

Less than a month to 2011...

No comments: