Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, September 30, 2010

29 more days before I can throw my brain away

This morning began with tiredness and I typed to God in my hp: "Tired to the max times 1000". Yup, that was how tired I was. 3 hours of sleep and the assignment still to be completed plus the consultation in the morning, staff lunch and 2 counseling sessions. The planner in me came out at the right time. I just prayed that all will go as planned. I thank God that they did :) I thank God how He sustain me through the day even without red bull and I managed to keep my mind clear for the meeting and the counseling. Times like this reminds me how real God is and that it has to be Him.

Many thoughts filling me. Thoughts on what I want in my life. There are so many things to do and achieve I sometimes I can't decide.

October is the month of appraisal and I pray for a good grade. Though the youth worker has backed out, I believe God will keep me going though I can feel my boss throwing the cases to me already. 1 more day to the last lap. It feels so quick, I know it will end before I know it but somehow I still dun feel too ready.

14 more sessions, 2 more lessons, 2 more assignments...

I wish for the day I can throw my brain away :P

Time to sleep. It's a long week ahead.

No comments: