Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

True Colours

A little bit scared, a little bit nervous yet a little bit excited. Something in me constantly tells me that if I keep going, the end is near. Yes, at least I am progressing. For now, that's good enough. It's not about attaining perfection, it's about moving forward.

If all else goes well, I will be on my way to 15 sessions by Thurs and 2 more assignments, 1 more intensive weekend by Sunday. Next Monday will be a new beginning altogether. It gets better and better each week. Things'll move, they'll not remain status quo. They'll move forward and they'll come to an end in due time.

November seems like such a hopeful month that I get scared. I get scared that it'll not be as I thought. But everything'll be better I know.

I will look forward to being 27 years old and I will learn to slow down, build the depth and build my relationship with God :)

No comments: