Freshness

Freshness

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wondering

After going through what happens after the masters, I am wondering many things...

When will the promotion take place?

Am I happy with the new job scope that comes with the promotion? Is it something that I can do in other places or learn even more elsewhere?

Do I want to give another 2 and a half years here?

My boss spoke to me about her daughter who is also in the social service sector, who is 26 years old (about my age) and she asked her to explore because she is still young.

Maybe it's time for me to do the same as well :) I never regret the process nor the decision but a key decision may determine what is to come in the next stage of my life but I know I have to think very carefully because I tend to act on my decisions quickly after I m convicted but sometimes, even when one is fully convicted, it doesn't mean it's definitely the best decision. Yup, perhaps I shld speak to the rite people...

No comments: