Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When will "all things beautiful" come? I am still waiting

Two days MC and I am still doing work.

It was a real draining night and when I reached home, I felt spent. But I was glad that things were shared openly. It's raining again, I absolutely dislike the rain. Waiting for my client now and doing the case recordings after having amended the emcee script, I feel like a juggler waiting for one of the balls to drop anytime. At least, there is today to catch up on some rest in the morning and time to do my assignment tmr. Wedding rehearsal tmr. Whoa, I am so not ready. Thank God for ZY who is helping me with the madarin translations, one thing off my mind. And also him and wei for planning and leading CG for this week. They are such good support and friends. One whole day of wedding on Saturday and one whole day of meetings plus work on Sunday. I seriously find it extremely difficult not to start disliking my weekends. Not that the weekdays are any better. Just that at least it's not as bad.

I wish, I wish, I wish................. then I thought, maybe it's better not to wish. It will lead to disappointments cos it just won't happen, at least not for now. 10 months, is it as what the author says, just the time needed to develop a discipline? Perhaps so but it's easier to acknowledge this when I am at the end of the 10 months rather than in the middle of it. Actually, not even half the way yet. Almost.

When will "all things beautiful" come? I am still waiting for it ...

No comments: