Freshness

Freshness

Monday, April 19, 2010

過自己那一關

The morning begins with the word GRACE, brought to my mind :)

The past weeks has been excruciatingly painful, with the physcial, emotional and mental pull, which time and again threatens to take my sanity away. I thank God for the times He was already there waiting for me when I seek Him. His comforting presence and encouraging words never fails to bring me strength and peace to go the next step. I enjoyed yesterday's lessons and I was proud of myself! In the class, when the trainer was trying to sort out the projector, I started to read the bible and also look through my schedule. My coursemate just said to me, "Oh, you couldn't make it for church because of the lessons." It didn't occur to me honestly, perhaps it's an in-built response on Sunday mornings, just like for blogging too. I just have to reach out and blog, pen down my thoughts, feelings and experiences :)

In my calendar, I wrote, "I made it so far!" haha. Yup, I laughed at myself. Who says we cannot encourage ourselves. The lessons helps me make a lot of sense about relationships and its dynamics. The complexity of it all but yet, how it can understood in the everyday simple experiences. The night's helpers' meeting was good, it makes me clearer on where things are going. I am slowly getting a hang of things, gaining ground. It's a tough month which will get tougher but I guess for most things, its like if  你能過得了自己那一關﹐就沒有anything是做不了的。

I believe in this cos I am a more internal of control person than an external of control one. May it be inside out, instead of the other way round. I pray that God will strengthen me with power through His spirit in my inner being, so that he may dwell in my heart through faith (Eph 3:12, 16).

No comments: