Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, April 22, 2010

new look, new feel

I am so liking my new perm :) I just feel different in it, not so boring, not so sian. The same straight hair all the time. So much so that I dun mind doing the hard work to keep it in place hee...

It's so funny that I went to the rehearsal and this guy introduced himself to me Again. He din recognise me becos of my new curls. It's funny cos it proves the point that guys are indeed visual lol. Anyway, I played along and he din even realised until I started laughing.

It was a fun time, knowing new pple and seeing how a wedding is conducted in a 'methodist' way. I love the church, it looks very beautiful, especially in the night. It has such a warm feeling to it, the brown walls, the big bible in the center, the cushions on the floor. Everything just feels so right :) As Gladdys walked down the isle during the rehearsal, I looked at Kenny. There is this look in his eyes that says, " I am such a fortunate man" (beams) The rehearsal was fun and relaxing and the "fun facts" part was quite funny too, though I cannot imagine myself supposedly having to whine in front of the audience (which includes my boss). Well, all in the name of fun :P

No comments: