Freshness

Freshness

Friday, April 23, 2010

It takes a little faith

TIRED but still going on.

5 more months to go, can I last the distance?

I spoke to a 29 year-old man today on the phone. His wife has just called for a divorce, saying that she has no feelings for him anymore. They have a 3 year-old child and got together after an "accident" as the child came along unexpectedly. In him, I hear a man eager to get the relationship back together even though........

Well, it was the second divorce case for today but certainly not for the month. It's kind of sad hearing such news almost all the time. June said that I should quit my job cos it makes me skeptical towards relationship haha...

I guess it just takes a little faith to believe that God is in control of all things :)

No comments: