Freshness

Freshness

Friday, December 18, 2009

God's ways are higher

God has a plan for everything, big or small...

This morning, I was buying some drinks at the supermarket before going to work and at the counter waiting to be served, I just grabbed the "pi pa gao" and paid for it. Even as I was getting it, I wondered why I did as I have NEVER bought it before, except for other people. Also, I am not having a sore throat at all, nor the people around me having one.

Well well, just now at the toilet, someone stood outside sounded like she was vomitting. When I came out of the cubicle, I realised it's my colleague. There was a cup of water and salt she placed at the basin. She said that she is trying to gargle as her throat is very painful and the medicine is not helping. The "pi pa gao" came to my mind and I recommended it to her. Being an indian, she does not know about it but she was very thankful that I have something which can sooth her throat.

How divine, I told her over msn. And I usually don't buy it. Amazing how God works in ways we never understand.

No comments: