Freshness

Freshness

Friday, December 18, 2009

TGIF - I can say it again and again

Thank God it's Friday! :)

I realised that it has been a while since I thank God for Fridays because there was simply no time to think about it...many events on all the weekends including the upcoming one - wedding and Christmas party :) This morning as I was praying to God, He reminded me, "What happen to having a thanksgiving heart to Him for everything?" I have been allowing myself to be clouded by the deadlines, planning etc instead of opening my eyes to the beautiful creation of God. What happen to the little bee on the flowers that I used to appreciate very much and think it to be beautiful and the lovely clouds as I sat at the bus-stop waiting for my bus. Nope, my eyes mostly on the handphone. Messages, messages and messages.

I thank God for His reminder, how timely. I look forward to my retreat with Him on Monday, interview on Tuesday and tonight's meeting with my 2 best friends. Amen! I didn't believe June when she said she was still in Cambodia when I called her and she was like, "Really!! It's $0.80 per minute" Then I started to panick, this is serious matter ;) The classic reply of Tracy which got me laughing, "Jiayan, we are your friends!" when I thought they were bluffing. That certainly worked for me heh... I thank God anyhow because I really miss talking to them, their voice all so familiar. And they were just about to call me, such things always happen between us haha.

Halfway (almost) through my Christmas shopping and more to go... One more week and it's HERE.

A quiet happiness in my heart :)

2 comments:

June (*@*) said...

I got my bill, dear..Its $5.00 a minute, shocked! haha..

Jasmine Chia said...

Migosh... so sorry dear!!