Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Eyes of faith and heart of child



Dear Jiayan,

clearing out my computer, and came to these 2 phots, which ive always greatly treasured. They spent some time as my wall paper =) I like them not because we look great in it, but because i see the closeness in the pictures, and i see the care, concern and love in your eyes for me as you took care of me :)

That was one of the happiest day in my life, as i committed it to God. It was the mark for me, not when i received Christ...=)

I will walk on with eyes of faith and the heart of a child :)

Thanks for walking with me =)

Love you,
Tracy
--
Haha..U make me feel like crying la :)

You have brighten my life a lot as well. While I took care of you, u have been taking care of me all along as well :)

Hope to spend more time tog my dear :)
When I looked at the photos, I see simplicity. I see joy...Many people say to me, "This looks like a very old photo." Haha...3 years ago. How long does it take for a photo to be a very old photo? I hope the feelings never change, that it will always feel just like yesterday.

No comments: