Freshness

Freshness

Monday, March 30, 2009

nostalgia


I was just looking through my calendar for the year and reviewing what I have been doing for the past few months. Dividing them into the various categories apart from my work - ministry, social life, personal life, studies... I worked out the general calculations to see how much time I spend on each cateogory. End result, little personal time for myself. While taking on more commitments, I have slowly let go of some of the things I use to like to do very much. Simple things such as cycling , singing KTV, jogging, chilling out. Some familiar places come to mind, places I used to frequent alone or with friends but have not gone for quite some time. I really miss such times. Maybe this is an indication that I need to slow things down a bit and revisit these familiar places once again.

1 comment:

Gabriel Soh said...

That is really true. It is good to slow things down and freshen up. =) mini retreat?