Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Blunder

Today I wish I know another language...just like that. Without going for lessons, taking down notes, listening enough to know what others are saying. I made a blunder and got my friend into it together. Thankfully she is gracious enough to tell me, "Haha, that's funny." She even suggest that we can use the time to do something equally enjoyable. What's more consoling than such kindness from a friend :)

Maybe I am not destined to watch the play - 8 Femmes (8 Women). Was so keen in it as the synopsis appealed to me. Managed to find a like-minded friend, June, to accompany me but poof!...excitement gone after realising that the play is in French. I was still rationalising to her last night, "I think there should be subtitles ...I mean, look at the population in Singapore. How many knows French?" Well, I am terribly wrong.


Really pray that I can get buyers soon...May this be a blessing in disguise.

No comments: