Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Steadfast Love of the Lord



This song keep ringing in my head this morning. I recall hearing it for the first time @ a camp many years ago and it was led by Jasmine. Tears just flow when she was leading the song. I recall her leading us into prayer to address God as Daddy, Papa and any other names that we want. At that moment, I felt God is such a personal God. Every morning, God is with me.

EVERY single morning.

Came across this thai version on youtube and it reminds me of many years ago when I went on a short term missions trip to Surat Thani and we learnt from a brother how to sing P&W songs in Thai :) I remember us gathering at the food court and learning how to sing the songs and the brother say he will give a prize to the one who sang it the best and I got it :) It was a memorable experience visiting the churches and praying for them. We even led a mini service together! I remember we prayed for a Pastor as he has an accident and he was healed. It's good to pray spontaneously, serve spontaneously and lead p&w spontaneously.

I wish that I can do it again.

God really knows my needs. He sent me an encouragement through my kids
 this morning with a simple card :)



No comments: