Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Psalms 37:23-24

Am feeling really tired after the meeting and the many things to do @ work. Yes, I presented with energy and knowledge of my area of work but the end product is a physcially drained Jiayan. Sometimes I wish I am a few years younger and I can go on with much energy even after work but reality is that my body will just function slower as the years go by. It's time to get into the habit of exercising but more importantly, allowing God to be my strength. Today, I pray for a quiet strength, a strength that comes from knowing that God is with me and that He will lift me up in All situations.

This verses kept me going for the day:

The LORD makes firm the steps
of the one who delights in him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
for the LORD upholds him with his hand."
- Psalms 37:23-24

No comments: