Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seriously?! :)


I find this funny...

Why so serious?? Isn't life meant to be lived?

Yest an old friend suddenly texted me cos my status is "A new chapter" and we chatted blah blah blah and she said she heard that I am in a relationship with a brother from church. Well, news not only spread fast but far haha. I mean it was like ages since we have last met :) She remembered us shopping at Marina 9 years back and that I used to like green nail polish. That was kinda sweet for me and I rem she likes the colour red :) Well well... something to look forward this Friday... and updates from another fren abt her relationship, happy that its going great. The top I ordered came yesterday. Finally. I like the green, just like how it looks on the website.

Two more days to weekends.
Two more days to polling day!

My very first time :))

No comments: