Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Passion to power your dream

This morning I saw the RSAF advertisement that goes like this:

It takes ambition to go places
But passion to power your dream

At that moment, I told God, "If there is such a thing as rebirth in my job, I pray that it will be now." Five years into the job and two more years before I end my bond, I hope that nothing will diminish this passion which led me into this job and field in the first place. One which stirred in my heart since my JC days when I had a brush with volunteering and later on fan into flame during my course of studies. Without passion, it's impossible to go on with POWER.

From my boss yesterday:
This case is very intensive and Jasmine have put in so much work, working both with mother and son. This intensity cannot be sustained over a long period as it would burn out any professional. Hence, I would appreciate if MCYS can give the decision and support for the programmes requested. Thank you.

One of my kids said during groupwork yest: "I know if I have nightmare I can pray to God. I dun have nightmares anymore."

Well, am pretty amazed by what he shared as that was not the key of the discussion we had but sometimes u just dunno what they captured. Little things like this reminds me again that I am making a difference and my hard work is being recognised :) yes, Jiayan Jiayou!

No comments: