Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Good enough?

It's mad rush for me once again. Boy run away from home, houseparent forgotten to submit the report, submission of new reports to MCYS, meeting parents blah blah blah and the list goes on. Sometimes I really need to control my anger...feel very much like blasting in the phone sometimes. "If it doesnt get through, it's your business you know." I mean..I am not even in charge of that...and aren't we working together as a team, how can she say that? Cant stand the pple vying for recognition through their well-crafted email exaggerating the amount of work they have done. Well, talk about marketing. Such things disgust me, they gross me out and make my work an unpleasant affair. When it comes to life, I won't use the word, "good enough". When people tell me that life is very good already, it's hard to digest. It's like as if saying, "well, I can't expect much but ya...this is very good already. I mean like...I have NO choice rite??!! " hmmm...cough cough. Enough said. Few words that speaks alot. To me, it's either very good or how I can make it better if it's not. Not "It's very good already." Maybe I am being judgemental or maybe cos it the first weekday after a holiday and I am getting a little cranky. Whatever it it, I am prepared to push on and fight for a better tomorrow. Not with underhand means but by living my life with honesty and seriously take pride in what I do ...

No comments: