Freshness

Freshness

Friday, April 15, 2011

Take it slow

Yes, it's official. I am now a masters student :) just received my certificate by mail last night and it brings a slight cheer to my heart. God has the best way of encouraging me when I feel low. A dream I had five years ago now fulfilled. I know God's hand has been in this all along. I had never been so clear about something.

I did a few good things for myself... Reckon I need to get my life right... At least in the areas which I still have control over. Changed my contact lens to daily disposable n w retained moisture, a new toothbrush, an eye cream n a desert to complete my night. Oh, and a show I had always wanted to watch though i din get to watch it. Rather catch up on my sleep, enough activity for the day.

I realized these are things which I have been putting aside since dunno when n they r like long overdue but I jus din feel like doing much after wrk but rather go home directly n eat n rest earlier. Feel like crying again. God, I need to know that you r God n I m not. A sudden feeling of lostness. Am I at another stage of quarter life crisis?

Today I jus wan to take it real slow.

No comments: