Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just gonna take it and live with it

Feel my body failing me...the diahorea, headache, sore throat and whatever is going to come. Is it the emotional rides or the physical tow from the increase in workload and staying back at nights? well...maybe it's all. Knowing me...it all connects. God, I need your strength, I need your passion, your compassion, your rest. Ling will be going in to tell boss about her resignation in half an hours time :( Yup, it's coming. Jus realised that another colleague has jus tendered and staying till end of this month. He happens to b my fav houseparent. Another colleague telling me that she is very demoralised.

One after another after another, my heart is failing. Sometimes, I wonder why it must all come at the same time. Can't they spread out while I allow the emotions to settle first? Nope, this is life. Thrown right into your face whether u are prepared or not. Jus gonna take it and live with it.

Life pushes u to move on faster than your heart is ready. How many times do I need to experience this before I finally get numb? Maybe when that day comes I will no longer be me.

22/03/11

As I was drinking my coffee this morning, I feel that it taste pretty standard, like an everyday affair...Something I have to have everyday yet it does not have the wow feeling. Perhaps such is life, when a part of your life becomes part of you, so much so that it becomes routine and dull. I love my job, even though I go to work daily. It's never a routine. There are always changes and happenings.

11/04/11

Something's pulling me back. I am feeling a little tired but I dunno what it is. Is it a lack of sleep or spiritual dryness or what? I just feel like putting everything down and go into hibernation for a day or two. Prob it's a sign of burnout, the past week stayed back for two nights. Soon April will be over and next comes May...and June.

No comments: