Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wisdom can only come from Him

Yet another morning this weel which I wake up fresh and ready for the day. Sometimes a little bit more sleep can work wonders! :) Thank God for giving me the wisdom to understand the situation at work today, I think He is just amazing. I mean, on my own, I would not have seen it that way. It must have been from Him. Waking up to this statement sticking in my brain, "God is God and I am not". Amen to that :) The change in perspective enabled me to put things into perspective.

I started reading the book on 'Winning with people' and the first chapter talks about how prepared we are for relationships. A few things which struck me:

The way people see others is a reflection of themselves.

People respond to what they are prepared to believe. And what prepares them for what they believe is their experience...We can't undo our past experiences, but we can reprogram ourselves using new ones.

No comments: