Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A friend who knows my heart

Met up with June to do the carebear attire for Meiyan's wedding... It reminds me of the good old time we just sit down together n prepare for Cg. 我们还是这么的有默契。She asked me how I spend Valentines day and I shared with her what happened and how I was initially upset that there will be no flowers and no Bday gift ... But later on Zhiyong gave me flowers. At that moment I felt very bad but I didn't know how to react cos I was feeling such a lot of mixed emotions. I didn't really look at the flowers and kept a distance. I told June I dunno why I did that and she just said matter of factly to me, "because u feel ugly right?" I looked at her, paused for a moment and said, "yes u are right". This is a friend who truly understands me very well n speaks the truth to me :)The ugly truth reveals. I am but a sinner incapable of perfect love.

June is such a great gal I feel like shouting out loud to all the good unattached guys out there " look here!!! Heres a perfect gem. Wat are u waiting for? "

No comments: