Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New every morning

It's a beautiful morning :)


So many things to give thanks for and I am in such a cheery spirit, bubbling with excitement as I chat with my colleagues. Maybe that's why I am in my bright yellow top :) Gave my mum the ring last night, it was too tight for her finger but I can see that she likes it. So, that's one thing to put a smile on my face.

My sis revamped her room, painted her wall purple and going to put some wallpapers. I think that's cool, I like changes to the house.

Last day of work for me this week, another thing to be happy about. My second driving lesson tonight and looking forward to it. And yup, my eyes is no longer red :) I feel a sense of purpose at work. Plus plus :D

Times like this, you just wish that it remains that way forever. I am reminded of the song:

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end
They are new every morning, new every morning
Great is thy faithfulness

It's amazing that while God never changes and His love remains forever, they are new every morning. The same God who manifest His love in many different forms. We will never be able to keep Him inside a box, He surprises us everytime, making life so much more worth the living and be in awe of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night my ex-colleague SMS me and told me she heard that I am attached...today another. They are dying to grill me and also to see my boyfriend. I feel that whole world (my social circle) is like super excited and wanting to see my boyfriend. My secondary friends, my ex-colleagues .... and the list goes on. Prob cos this is an area pple are excited abt or they think that I will never get attached or I am just very private about this all along. haha, but honestly it does feel kinda of pressurising to be thinking of what to share as "The story" to them. Grilling sounds like a scary word............ :(

1 comment:

zhiyong said...

Seems like everyone is excited abt that except u :p