Freshness

Freshness

Monday, January 24, 2011

Comfort Zone

Comfort Zone - what does it really mean when they said it?

Is it about not having to meet up regularly and just knowing about one another on a superficial basis? Just comfortable with not having to be with the other even though he or she was going through shit but yet, satisfied knowing that he/ she is there and that you know you belong somewhere? Is it when there is nobody to challenge you to die die have to come for CG or push u for an answer for your spiritual life. Or is it about letting u be when u live your life the way you want to with no accountability?

Well, I rest my case.

If that's the comfort zone u are talking about, sorry, I am not all that comfotable to remain in it with you anyway. I may still be searching for direction myself but I do hope that we can all be aligned in this together, take a step back after all the mixed feelings have died down and stabilise and start taking a step back and reexamine our lives. "I feel that the CG is just bullshit. It's not really as described in the bible.... And you as the careleader stepped down, instead of finding someone to take care of the team, is gonna leave with the bf, leaving us with really no choice."

"As a leader, if you truly care about your flock of sheep, you would have asked me how I really feel and the reason why I left..."

Let's just say every line or rather every word cuts to the heart but whats new. Just letting it slowly sink in.

As the leader.

That is my identity. Whether I like it or not. Period. Let's just say if I am to remain in my comfort zone, I would have left long ago and did whatever I liked.

No comments: