Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My resolution for 2011 1#

Collected my race pack today, feeling a little apprehensive cos I haven been running...I told Chris that he has to put on a smile when he runs pass the finishing line cos there will be hidden cameras ... I remember fondly the time June and I ran across the line together at the exact timing and same posture :) also the time when there was a lady who fainted after the run and I happened to be around...I rem I just took my first aid course that time and I was being taught that they have to take out tight things on their bodies and I asked her to take out her ring haha....thkfully she din think I was trying to be funny.

I do look forward and I want to go climb Mount Kinabalu next year...the breathtaking sights. Will that happen? :) Below are some pictures I took frm my friend's facebook..well, if the pictures are already so beautiful, I can't imagine how much more beautiful it will be up there! Clarence and JT say they are on as well, so long as she is not pregnant by den...Clarence even say he will bring an oxygen tank jus in case..so sweet....





2011 - the year of anticipation :)

Over lunch today, Rach said that when she and GH told another sister, Xiuqin that I am their CL, Xiuqin was very excited and said she knws I am attached recently..well, all I can say is that the church is really small and news spread really far and fast. I mean I barely spoke to her twice in church...and Rach says everyone at the table knows...and I dun even know a couple of them to begin with... it's almost like every week, I'll have someone coming up to me to ask abt my r/s and abt ZY, like KC who came over today JUS to ask me why ZY never come...and Joel who msged me yest to ask me when he is coming back...

Am I his official secretary now? hmmm...he has to start paying me salary :P

No comments: