Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is this my sweet spot?

I have just gotten my results for assignment 1 of research methods... I thought that I would absolutely fail cos I am seriously, COMPLETELY clueless as to what I was writing. I mean, as I write, I was simply wondering what I was doing, nothing related to what I am doing, my job. Commenting and interpreting and analysing a set of numbers, sample size blah blah blah. Actually the textbook and seeing the question itself already makes me yawn... But I actually passed and I guess my saving grace was my written expression which the marker commented that it was very satisfactory. Surprising in a way cos she is excellent in her language and extremely experienced in writing reports, with published works and all. I know that God is good to me because I heard of pple failing and I was shocked cos I thought that they will not fail us... no matter what. So far, all my grade on written expression has been good. Makes me wonder if this is the way to go, in the area of writing. Till now, it still puzzles me cos I am more of a do-er kind of person, like to put things in place, trial and error, experimenting till I get it right. Also, my language, compared to many others, is definitely below the mark YET God has blessed me in this area again and again. Makes me rethink if training is the way to go or something else. Well...I have been thinking alot. The year-end syndrome picking up on me again. This year the feeling of anticipation is even greater. I am looking forward to the future yet I cannot be exactly sure what I am looking forward to. Cos things are still tentative. Possibilities - tons of them.

No comments: