Freshness

Freshness

Friday, October 29, 2010

After all the bitter, here comes the sweet :)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
With the last step taken, I savour the sweetness of success
And it warms my heart to know that You were with me all along
Even when I fail to see...




This song spoke to me at a prayer meeting last year when I first heard it and it was the first song that came to me last night. I felt like my heart could burst and I was just trying to contain it, so it doesn't overwhelm me. It feels like being high on sugar and yet my physical body was tired. I was worried that I couldn't sleep and it will affect my work today. I think I really worry too much haha cos I just fell into a deep sleep after. No more dreams after a long time. Thank you God :)

I am loved by the king and it makes my heart want to sing (Words alone is really not enough)

This is my dream 4 years ago when I step into this organisation. Hit many walls, felt disappointed when it didn't get approved and I had to wait for one year and then another and when I am finally at it, the struggles I faced in juggling it all, the lack of understanding at work, the overwhelming feelings all the time and all this till the end. Today. A day I have always imagined and it's here. It's tasting the fruits of my hard work, faith and perserverance and I know deep down in my heart, it's all worth it. It is something I have always wanted and I have never regretted, not once...even in all the struggles.

"...because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:4-6)

No comments: