Freshness

Freshness

Monday, September 20, 2010

I love you too :)

Thanks for the postcard :) It brought a smile to me in the midst of my work cos it's so cute... and sweet.

I thank God for how He has brought this relationship to where it is now. Every single step seems to break down whatever defenses I have in guarding my individuality and whatever resistance I have towards relationships. It's amazing how things just happen one after another without any planning and at the same time, progressing and deepening. To me, there's no manual for such things cos each relationship is so different and it's not static. Probably when it takes too long to figure out, it ain't the real thing cos one does not need to know how to love, you just love.

You do silly things like picking a plant for that person and asking out of the blue, hypothetical questions. No why but just because. That's because most of the things just reminds you of that person and it can be anything and everything. I love the silliness and the simplicity in it all. It feels like sharing life together at a deeper level, that as though the person is there to share it with you even when he is not physically there.

You just want to know the other person and be known. The questions you ask does not need to come from following any theory or being an experienced interviewer. It just reveals the intensity you desire to know the other person and what you share just means how safe and understood you feel. The more I know, the more I realise things I didn't know. Being real about yourself and allowing the other person to be honest about his feelings towards that. This is something I am constantly learning and trying to grapple with the issue of pride.  

Zhiyong, thanks for everything you did which convey your love and care for me and is prepared to do to be more involved in my life, though it may take a bit of courage :P 

I love you too :)

No comments: