Freshness

Freshness

Monday, August 2, 2010

The 8th Lap

The 8th lap is HERE! 2 more to go!!! Keep going!

29/07/10

There are so many things to do. The 8th lap coming up very soon. Indeed, how fast time flies, it waits for no one. I remember not long ago it was just the 3rd lap, the one I was struggling with and now comes the 8th lap. 8, 9, 10 and I am done. Easier said than done. The experience of it'll probably feel like 3 years. Sometimes I wonder if I age 3 years faster along with the many commitments but I thank God He is always there to save. Never late but always on time. He uplifts my soul each time it is difficult to continue just like this morning which began with crap but during the meeting He refreshed me again, I leaned on His strength literally. Reminds me of the song: I'm held by your love, upheld by your strength. I imagine myself being carried by eagle's wings and the song 'what a wonderful world' suddenly make sense. It may not be the bestest thing that happened but it was one which reminded me I was nothing without God. Yup, nothing. The blues and the greens. It's amazing how this two colours bring such comfort to the eyes. Almost like perfect. The perfect combination. The lush greenery and the clear blue sky. Peace in the heart...

God's Love
God's love is like warm water on a cold day
and the warm air rising to your face
reminding you that He is always there
and He will meet your needs when it is most needed

God's love is like going downslope when you are cycling
and the light breeze that blows in your face
reminding you that He not only lightens your load
He also adds in a dose of fun

God's love is like the smile on a child's face
and the light that shines in his eyes
reminding you that He may not take away your problem
But He is the provider of joy

God's love is like the beating of your heart
and the breath you take in
reminding you that He has given you life
and He has a great purpose for you 

No comments: