Freshness

Freshness

Sunday, July 11, 2010

You made it :)


I went for Daisy's gown-fitting today, my first time :) She looks pretty in the gowns, so many to choose from...It's amazing that she only took around 2 hours, that's like really fast and not counting that Dehua took 5 minutes haha. I was like, "Yea...Dehua is done" lol... and Tracy turned to me and say, "Jiayan, I bet if it's you, you will take 6 hours cos u are that kind that keep thinking and even others gives comments, you will still want to think for yourself." HEY!!! but I thank God for friends who knows me so well to say something like that to me as a matter of fact. Tracy, I still love you :) "That's so Jiayan! (haha)" I recall Meiling saying to me on Saturday too. 

I am so happy to see Dehua and Daisy tying the knot, knowing them before they liked each other, when they liked each other and were together and .... till now. The times I somehow always become their lightbulb during their dates but I enjoyed the times. I recall once when Daisy and I were sick, he got lozenges for me and cough syrup for her. When we were eating ice-cream and he passed me a tissue but wiped Daisy's mouth for her. What double standard haha. But I enjoyed those moments I could share in their happiness.

Finally! U made it! :)

Marriage is not finding someone you can live with, it's finding someone you cannot live without 

No comments: