Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happiness

I feel xing fu today when I came home for dinner and found that my mum had left a fish for me (what I like) and bought strawberries (what I like too). At first I didn't feel much but when the maid kept saying, "Mdm say the whole fish is for you, mdm ask you to eat the whole fish." Somehow, the feeling of care my mum has for me was translated through what the maid said and it made me think that she had probably made it sound important enough for her to keep emphasizing. Well, my mum is not too expressive in her love and often you have to listen between the lines, she is a more acts of service person like cooking your favourite food, asking you to drink fruit juice, go and bathe instead of directly asking you how your day is or how have you been etc...So, yup, I was touched :) Cos I knew, even though it was not obvious.

I thk God for the blessings He has given me in my work, my placement, my relationships this week...I realise that they have always been there, just that I have not been appreciative of it. I realised how faithless I have been when things did not go well. I complained, I blamed, I compared and I felt negative, as though I was robbed of what I should have received after all my efforts. But God is good, His timing is always perfect and He always has the best for me, even beyond my imagination. I just have to walk in His will. Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.


My next movie :)

No comments: