Freshness

Freshness

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blessing in disguise

I am sick today :(

Am down with a bad case of cold. Being someone who seldom catch a cold, I knew that my body system is down and I am probably falling sick. Lo and behold, on MC today cos I really can't stand it anymore but thank God for the rest too... In a way a blessing in disguise.

I told ZY and he ask me not to think of him too much cos sometimes it can be lovesick also. And I ask him how come he is not falling sick den...his reply: "Becoz God knows tht it can't be two person falling sick at the same time. It must be one is well so tht he/she can take care of the sick one" haha...I am reminded of the 2 characters in Turn left, turn right who both fell sick at the same time. I thk God for his concern and his prayer for me too, I am touched :) I thk God too for colleagues who have been caring. One of them made jelly for us and he burnt the CD for me when I said that I wanna learn too. So nice. Another pass me a whole big pack of issue cos I was sneezing away. I was like, "Are u sure u giving me the whole thing?!" haha

It's good that I am sick and at home cos I had a long talk with my brother, though was a bit fan cos he keeps nagging about drinking water, doing exercise blah blah blah... He say he is worried about getting married cos his wife will nag at him and control his purse-strings and I told him, "You dun have to worry cos you will nag even more" lol and he said that he is that kind who will give in wholly to the person he loves when he has found the one. It was an interesting talk we had...He said that liking can turn to dislike when u see the weakness of the other person but that love is different. I told him that love can turn to hate which is even worse and he said, "only under extreme conditions lah". I managed to bring in about God's love, that it is above all. He said that God will never dissappoint or fail but He is also not tangible like a person.But I beg to differ and I said that God can be very close to our hearts.

No comments: