Freshness

Freshness

Monday, June 14, 2010

In His time

The tiredness is seeping in once again and while today prove to be a calmer day at work, with my boss being in a good mood, I am still experiencing the subtle sian-sation. The thought of the sessions to come and the many other things just weighs my body down. I wish to have a break too, to be freed from the countless activity. A wish remains a wish and the time will come when the time comes. I want to be bubbly too, to have the can-do spirit and the spontaneity, the energy and go with the flow. But I need to keep pushing, to keep slogging and to keep going till that time comes. In His time, all things will be made beautiful. Father, I just wish simply for opportunities along the way to stop and smell the roses so that the journey aint that bad, so that I can take a breather and move on with renewed strength.

One session tonight and 8 more to go for the rest of the week.

Arghhhh......

No comments: