Freshness

Freshness

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

God's Timing :)

The merciless rain, I have always disliked the rain and these few days it has been raining cats and dogs. So, I am like "arghhh..." dun feel like getting out of the bed, dun feel like getting out of the house haha. I feel handicapped, in a way. I fell again on my way to work. It often happens to me on a rainy day, with slippery paths... :( It was not so bad a fall though, I guess I am pretty good in my balance afterall, considering I am holding an umbrella on one hand haha... Despite all that, I look forward to the day. Happy thoughts filling me :) I guess God has His timing and even though I am not able to see things clearly, He has a plan and purpose for me. I believe He will make all things beautiful in His timing.

Yesterday I felt really encouraged at TFSC. My client called and told me that he has taken on my advice and went to 2 old folks home to interview the elderly. I was super encouraged to say the least because I did not expect him to do that. Guess I was wrong, very wrong indeed. Something is working there, right inside of him and my supervisor affirmed that we must know when to challenge the client. Reminds me of truth-telling shared by Pastor Jeff. Truth with love, a potent combination for discipleship. Another encouraging moment was when a mother and son told me that they feel the session helps them a lot in understanding about their family and before the boy left, he turned around and said to me, "Jasmine, it was nice talking to you." wow, it melts my heart, makes it all worthwhile. *beams. Times like this reminds me that this is God's calling for me and that I am fitted for the job. My emotional tank was filled.

I had a good supervision session, look forward to meeting Trac for lunch and night out with wei and June at Marina bay sands.

No comments: