Freshness

Freshness

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just a stranger who happens to be there

Though I have finished my assignment for the semester, the feeling's not a happy one but rather I am feeling down cos of my client who called to cancel the session and to close it as well as today's session. Some other things weighing me down as well... somehow, I cannot understand why I am working so hard when some people doesn't seem to care as much. Makes me feel like an idiot sometimes. Me going on and on and even get tired by what I say but in the end, it's probably pointless. The session with the couple whom I put in my heart to work with just decided to give up and today, the client who told me, "To be honest, I feel like I was telling a stranger about my story." Ouch, it hurts. I cannot cry, as much as I felt hurt. Thanking me for my time and saying that I am patient doesn't make me feel any better. After all, I am just a stranger who happened to be there. Maybe it's a waste of time for her, maybe it's a waste of time for me. I don't know.

At the end of the day, I should have just begin and end with silence. At least it won't feel like I have gone one big round and come back to square one. At least it won't feel like I have poured out my heart and it went down the drains. At least there wouldn't be any expectations to begin with nor disappointments to end with.

Days like this just brings you down and I can't believe it's just Tuesday. 3 more days to go...

No comments: